MAPNA Group

Russia to replace Siemens turbines with Iran-made ones

Russia will reportedly replace German-made hydropower-plant turbines with Iranian-made ones as Western sanctions have halted operations of Siemens in Russia since February 2022.

Mine and Industry

Iran among world’s top 5 turbine manufacturers

Deputy Head of Iran Powerplant Repairs Company has said the country is currently among the world’s top manufacturers of steam and gas turbines, IRIB reported.

Mine and Industry

Annual tech exports by Iran’s Mapna Group at over €2.5bn

Technology and engineering exports by Iran’s Mapna Group to other countries reached an annual record of more than €2.5 billion in value terms, according to the group’s CEO Abbas Aliabadi.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s MAPNA Group rehabilitates part of power plant in Syria’s Aleppo

Iran’s MAPNA Group has managed to put part of the thermal power plant in Syria’s northern city of Aleppo back into operation.

Mine and Industry

Iran to build power plant in Syria’s Latakia

Iran has started building a power plant in the western Syrian province of Latakia as part of the Islamic Republic’s bid to help the Arab country rebuild itself after more than of a decade of foreign-imposed war.

Macro Economy

MAPNA Group opens first EV charging station in Iran

The station is the first of its kind in Iran that is slowly joining the global tendency to use electric vehicles instead of gasoline-driven cars to reduce the pollution.

Energy

Iran, self-sufficient in power plant construction: MAPNA Group

The announcement comes after the giant heavy energy infrastructure said it had designed, developed, produced and supplied from A-Z all components of a very vital gas turbine, called MGT-40.

Energy