auto industry

Iran produces 13m tires in seven months

Iranian tire-manufacturing companies produced 13.478 million tires with a total weight of 146,363 tons during the first seven months of the current Iranian year (March 21-October 22).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s seven-month auto-output at 763,000

Iranian automakers produced about 763,000 vehicles in the first seven months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-October 22), an official with the Industry, Mining and Trade Ministry said.

Mine and Industry

Iran industry minister tours two major Chinese automakers

Iran’s Minister of Industry, Mine, and Trade has paid a visit to two major Chinese automakers.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s H1 auto production up 23% YOY

Iran’s auto production in the first six months of the current calendar year (March 21 – September 22) has grown by 23% year-on-year, according to a recent report by the Ministry of Industry, Mine, and Trade (MIMT).

Mine and Industry

1,000 electric cars to join Iran transport fleet next month

Iran plans to design and manufacture localized electric vehicles by 2025 in cooperation with knowledge-based companies and domestic auto manufacturing firms, the deputy minister of industry, mine and trade for the general industries said.

Mine and Industry

15 new EV charging stations launched in Tehran to expedite electrification of transport

Iran’s ministry of industry (MIMT) has launched 15 new electric vehicle (EV) charging stations in the capital Tehran as part of a rapid process to electrify transport in the city.

Transportation

Iran’s five-month auto output hits 537,000

As much as 537,000 cars has been produced by Iranian carmakers in the first five months of the Iranian calendar year (March 21 – August 22), according to a senior official with the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade (MIMT).

Mine and Industry

Iran intensifies use of electric cars to counter air pollution

Underlining Iran’s plan to expedite replacing gasoline-fueled cars with electric cars, Iran’s Minister of Industry, Mine, and Trade Abbas Aliabadi said that the scheme is applied to metropolises where the air pollution is high and will then be carried out in smaller cities.

Mine and Industry

Iran to revive car factory in Syria: Minister

Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development said that Iran plans to revive the production line of two Iranian automakers in Syria, IRNA reported.

Mine and Industry

Major Iranian automaker sends 2nd batch of cars to Venezuela

Iran’s second largest car manufacturing company "SAIPA" has forwarded another batch of its high-quality cars to Venezuela under an automotive export and joint manufacturing deal signed between the two countries in June.

Mine and Industry