steel production

Iran’s steel output expected to grow by over 33% in two years

Considering Iran’s huge investments in steel industry, the country’s steel output is expected to increase by more than 33% within the next two years, according to a person with the knowledge of the matter.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s steel exports up 15% in 7 months

The Iranian Steel Producers Association (ISPA) in a report said 7.1 million tons of steel and iron products were exported from the country in the first seven months of the current Iranian calendar year.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s Q1-3 steel output hits 22.1 million mt

Iran has produced as much as 22.1 million metric tons (mt) of steel in the first nine months of 2023, showing a 0.6% decline compared to last year’s corresponding period, according to World Steel Association (worldsteel).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s eight-month steel output hits 19.7 million mt

The World Steel Association (worldsteel) in its latest report has announced that Iran’s steel output hiked by 1.1 percent in the first eight months of 2023 when compared to last year’s corresponding period.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s steel output expected to grow more than a fifth by 2025

Iran’s annual steel production capacity is expected to hit a target of 55 million metric tons (mt) by 2025, according to a senior member of the Iranian Steel Producers Association (ISPA).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s steel exports up 36% YOY in March-June

Iran’s exports of steel rose significantly in the four months to late July this year with China being responsible for more than a third of purchases, according to figures by state-run metals and mining company IMIDRO.

Mine and Industry

Iran remains world’s 8th biggest steel producer: Worldsteel

Iran produced as much as 18.1 million tons of steel in the first seven months of 2023 to maintain its place as the world’s 8th biggest steel producer, according to the latest figures released by the World Steel Association (worldsteel).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s seven-month steel output at 18.1 million mt: Report

Iranian steel mills have produced as much as 18.1 million metric tons (mt) of the mineral in the first seven months of 2013, according to an official report.

Mine and Industry

Iran climbs to 8th place among world’s top steel producers

Iran has moved two steps upwards to become the world 8th biggest steel producer in the first half of 2023, according to latest figures released by the World Steel Association (worldsteel).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s Q1 steel output at 9.47 million mt

Some 9.47 million metric tons (mt) of steel were produced in Iran in the first three months of the current Persian calendar year (March 21 – June 22), according to latest statistics by the Iranian Steel Producers Association (ISPA).

Mine and Industry