Auto parts

Iran produces 13m tires in seven months

Iranian tire-manufacturing companies produced 13.478 million tires with a total weight of 146,363 tons during the first seven months of the current Iranian year (March 21-October 22).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s Q1 tire output crosses 6 million

Iranian domestic tire manufacturing companies produced 65,353 tons of tires in the first quarter of the current fiscal year (March 21-June 21), IRNA reported.

Macro Economy

“Iran’s $6 billion target for exports of auto spare parts achievable”

Fulfillment of an Iranian target plan to export as much as $6 billion of auto spare parts by 2025 is achievable, according to an auto spare parts official.

Mine and Industry

Iranian car parts producers seeking more exports to Russia

Domestic component manufacturers are exporting car parts to Russian companies and their main goal is to boost this trend, according to the secretary of the Association of Automobile Parts and Assembly Manufacturers.

Mine and Industry

Automobile, auto part exports from Iran exceed $58 million in 7 months

Iran’s exports of automobiles and auto parts have reached $58.407 million during the first seven months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-October 22), the spokesman of the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration (IRICA) announced.

Mine and Industry

Iranian ministry, car manufacturers seal $60m deal to produce spare parts

The Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade (MIMT) says the agreement will stop a capital flight of $85m per year as Tehran moves to cushion the effect of unilateral US sanctions.

Mine and Industry

Iranian, Italian auto parts producers to exchange through barter trade

Manufacturers of auto parts from Iran and Italy have proposed that through barter system they can have trade exchanges to offset the effects of unilaterla US sanctions.

Mine and Industry