Minerals and raw materials

Iran’s mineral export exceeds $7.4 billion in 7 months

Iran exported more than $7.4 billion worth of mining and mineral products in the first seven months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21 – October 22), official report says.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s Q1 exports of mining products at $3.3 billion

Iran has exported some 15.812 million metric tons (mt) worth as much as $3.32 billion of mining products in the first three months of the current calendar year (March 21–June 21), an official report says.

Mine and Industry

Iran aluminum output at over 112k mt in April-May

Iran’s four aluminum smelters have produced 112,767 metric tons (mt) of aluminum ingots in the first two months of the Iranian calendar year (starting on March 21, 2023).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s Q1 mineral exports top $3.2 billion

Iran has exported some 13.7 million tons of mining products worth $3.275 billion in the first three months of the current Iranian fiscal year (March 21 – June 21), according to a Sunday report by Iranian Mines and Mining Industries Development and Renovation (IMIDRO).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s monthly mineral exports rises 16% YOY

The value of Iran’s export of minerals and mining products rose 16 percent in the first month of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-April 20), as compared to the first month of the previous year, according to the data released by Iranian Mines and Mining Industries Development and Renovation Organization.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s mining industry exports soar by 90% YOY

Iran’s mining industry exported a total of 42.21 million tons of products worth $9.49 billion in the current fiscal year’s first nine months (March 21-Dec. 21) to register a 9.5% and 90.8% year-on-year rise in weight and value respectively, a new report released by the Iranian Mines and Mining Industries Development and Renovation Organization shows.

Mine and Industry

Iran exports nearly $1.3bn worth of mining products in one month

Iran’s exports of mining products climbed to a record $1.29 billion in the Iranian calendar month ending in June 21, according to customs statistics.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s annual mineral exports at $7.6 billion

Iran’s export of mineral products in the last fiscal year (ended March 20, 2021) stood at 55 million tons worth $7.6 billion, latest data released by the Iranian Mines and Mining Industries Development and Renovation Organization show.

Mine and Industry

Iran to keep raw materials tariffs in 2020

Iran’s minister of industries says the government has no plan to revise a series of tariffs imposed on exports of raw metals as the government seeks to gain more revenues through the export of finished products that could generate more added value for the country.

Mine and Industry

Demand for Iran’s copper outpaces supply despite US sanctions

The CEO of the National Iranian Copper Industry Company (NICICO) has said that for a first time in the country’s history the sector is facing a higher demand than current supply and output levels despite a series of American sanctions that seek to stifle Iran’s lucrative trade of metals.

Mine and Industry