home appliances

Iran’s H1 exports of home appliances at nearly $200m

Iran exported nearly $200 million worth of home appliances in the first six months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-Septemebr 22), according to the data released by the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration (IRICA) and Trade Promotion Organization (TPO).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s five-month exports of home appliances at $175m

Iran’s home appliance exports stood at $175 million during the first five months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-August 22), according to the secretary-general of the country’s Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers.

Mine and Industry

Official puts Iran’s Q1-3 exports of home appliances at $212 million

Iran has exported some $212 million of home appliances during the first nine months of the current Iranian fiscal year (March 21 – Dec 21), according to an official with the country’s Trade Promotion Organization (TPO).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s five-month home appliance output up 8.7%

Figures by Iran’s ministry of industries (MIMT) shows home appliances production in the country kept growing at a robust rate in the first five months of the current calendar year to reach over 2.61 million units.

Mine and Industry

Iran extends import ban on home appliances until March 2022

The ban on the import of home appliances, first implemented around three years ago, has been extended and will remain valid at least until the end of the current Iranian year (March 2022), according to deputy minister of industries, mining and trade, Mehdi Sadeqi Niyaraki.

Trade

Iran’s home appliance production up 50% yoy

A report shows that Iranian home appliance manufacturers have seen their output for main devices surge by up to 50 percent year on year in late February.

Mine and Industry