Iran exports

Iran’s cement exports up 12% in nearly two years: Official

Iran’s cement exports have grown by 12 percent in nearly two years, according to figures by Iran’s Cement Industry Producers Association.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s exports exceed $32 billion in eight months

More than 90 million tons of products, valued at over $32 billion, were exported from Iran in the first eight months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21 – November 22), according to reports by the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration (IRICA).

Trade

Iran’s six-month shrimp exports up 22% YOY

Iran has exported some 13,500 tons worth $60 million of shrimp in the first six months of the Iranian calendar year (March 21 – September 22), according to a person with the knowledge of the matter.

Iran Economy

Iran’s H1 exports of home appliances at nearly $200m

Iran exported nearly $200 million worth of home appliances in the first six months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-Septemebr 22), according to the data released by the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration (IRICA) and Trade Promotion Organization (TPO).

Mine and Industry

Exports of Iranian machine-made carpets growing

The export of Iranian machine-made carpets has registered an 11.5 percent rise in the first six months of the current Iranian year compared to the corresponding period last year, an official said.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s dairy exports up 16% in 6 months

Some 281,000 tons of dairy products, valued at $381.19 million, were exported from Iran in the first six months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21 to September 22, 2023), showing a 16.4 percent hike compared to last year’s corresponding period.

Trade

Iran’s five-month exports hit $19.3 billion

Iran has exported as much as 55.9 million tons worth $19.3 billion of goods to other countries in the five months to August 22, according to figures by the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration (IRICA).

Trade

“Iran far behind $100 billion target for annual exports”

Noting that Iran is far behind $100 billion target for annual exports, Mohammad Lahouti, the chairman of Iran Export Confederation, said that arbitrary Western sanctions as well as internal problems are hindering the growth of Iran’s non-oil exports.

Video

Iran eyes an annual $75 billion of exports in three years

The caretaker for Iran’s Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade has announced that the country’s annual exports are expected to reach $75 billion by the end of the calendar year to March 2026.

Trade

Iran’s clothing exports top $80 million last year

Iran exported over $80 million worth of clothing products over the past Iranian calendar year to March 21, according to an official with the knowledge of the matter.

Mine and Industry