Iran exports

Iran’s exports up 19% YOY

Latest figures by the Iranian customs office (IRICA) show that non-oil exports from the country rose significantly in the 10 months to December compared with the same period last year.

Trade

Iran’s non-oil exports top $32.3 billion in eight months

Latest figures by Iran’s customs office (IRICA) show that Iran’s non-oil exports had reached $32.368 billion in the eight months to November 21.

Trade

Iran’s exports to Qatar up 30% YOY in one month

Iran’s trade ministry (MIMT) has reported a 30% surge in exports to Qatar in the calendar month to October 22 compared to the same month in 2021.

Trade

Iranian footwear exports to Afghanistan stops

Exports of Iranian footwear to Afghanistan have fully stopped, according to a source with the knowledge of the matter.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s five-month exports of home appliances at $175m

Iran’s home appliance exports stood at $175 million during the first five months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-August 22), according to the secretary-general of the country’s Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s cement exports drops while clinker shipments surge by 29% in five months

Iran has reported a major increase in exports of cement clinker in the five months to late August although figures show that overseas shipments of finished cement dropped slightly over the same period.

Mine and Industry

Iran annual textile exports at $113 million

Iran exported some $113 million worth of textile products in the last Iranian fiscal year (ended on March 20), according to an official with the knowledge of the issue.

Mine and Industry

Iran exports 5.7 tons of caviar to 33 countries in fiscal 21-22

A total of 5.77 tons of caviar were exported from Iran to 33 countries in the last Iranian year (ended March 20, 2022), registering a 65% increase compared with the year before, an official with Iran Fisheries Organization said, citing figures released by the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration.

Agriculture and Environment

Iran’s annual tea exports up 77% to $28 million

Iran exported over 27,272 tons of tea leaves valued at $28 million in the previous Iranian calendar year 1400 (ended on March 20), registering a 77 percent rise in value and a 68 percent increase in weight, the spokesman of the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration (IRICA) said.

Iran fishery exports earn $535 million in one year

A total of 151,000 tons of fishery products worth $535 million were exported from Iran to 21 countries in the last Iranian year (March 2021-22), registering a 23% and 13.83% rise compared with the year before, according to the head of Fishery Production and Trade Union.