foreign investment

Kerman IDEX due to be held on May 13-16

Following efforts by Kerman Chamber of Commerce, the second edition of Kerman IDEX is scheduled to be held in the southern province on May 13-16.

Local Chambers

Iran grants five-year residency to foreigners investing $100,000

Foreign investors will receive a residence permit for a period of five years once they transfer at least $100,000 to the country, Iran’s minister of economic affairs and finance said.

Iran Economy

Annual foreign investment in Iran grows by 52%

The overall volume of foreign investment in Iran’s industry, mining and trade sector topped $3.7 billion over the past Iranian fiscal year (ended March 20) showing a 52.2% increase in comparison to figures from the preceding year.

Macro Economy

Foreign investment in Iran nearly doubled YOY

Foreign investment in Iranian industry, mine and trade areas in the first 11 months of the past Iranian calendar year (March 21, 2021 – February 19, 2022) has grown 91.4% in comparison to the preceding year’s corresponding period, according to latest figures released by the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade.

Mine and Industry

Foreign investment in Iran’s major sectors hit $2.8bn in 9 months

Despite US sanctions, foreigners have committed to more than $2.8 billion in investment in manufacturing, mining and trade projects in Iran.

Mine and Industry

Bank Melli Iran to open accounts for foreign investors

The Central Bank of Iran on Sunday tasked the state-owned Bank Melli Iran to open accounts for foreign investors seeking residence permit.

Macro Economy

Iran’s residency-by-investment program to be launched soon

Iran’s deputy interior minister has announced that foreign investors in Iran will soon be able to receive the country’s 5-year residency.

Society Economy

German company to be launched soon in Iran’s West Azarbaijan Province

German fruit and beverages company Dohler has invested up to 20m euros in the northwestern Iranian province to produce fruit concentrate to both meet the internal demand and export to neighbouring countries.

Mine and Industry

Iran to grant 5-year residency to foreign investors

The Iranian cabinet has approved a law that allows authorities to grant residency to investors of other nationalities who can invest up to 250,000 euros in the Iranian economy.

Macro Economy

Baghdad invites Iranian private sector to invest in infrastructure, industry

Head of the Iraqi government says there are good opportunities for Iranian private sector investors to develop infrastructure and industrial projects. The remark came on day one of Iranian president Rouhani visit to the neighbouring country.

Trade