Iran Khodro

Major Iranian carmaker unveils first home-grown crossover

Iran’s largest carmaker the IKCO has unveiled a first fully home-made crossover amid plans to comply with government directives to diversify its models and improve the quality of its products.

Mine and Industry

Iran Khodro reports record daily output

Iran’s largest carmaker the IKCO has reported a record daily output figure amid efforts in the company to improve production processes.

Mine and Industry

Iran Khodro unveils new sedan

Iran Khodro Company (IKCO) has unveiled a new home-made sedan named “Tara”.

Mine and Industry

Iran Khodro reports 45% surge in output in six months

Iran’s largest car manufacturer the Iran Khodro Company (IKCO) says its output increased by 45 percent in nearly six months since the start of the current calendar year in March.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s IKCO develops panoramic sunroof for Peugeot 207

Iran’s largest car manufacturer the IKCO is launching a new version of its popular French model Peugeot 207 with a panoramic sunroof.

Mine and Industry

Iran Khodro discontinues production for Peugeot 405 after 25 years

Iran’s largest carmaker, the Iran Khodro Company (IKCO), says production for Peugeot 405 has ended after 25 years and no new orders will be submitted for the once popular French model.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s leading carmaker halts production amid coronavirus surge

Iran’s leading car manufacturer the Iran Khodro Company (IKCO) has decided to halt production at all its plants after reports emerged its workers had contracted coronavirus.

Mine and Industry

PSA signs JV deal with Iran Khodro

French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen says it has signed a final agreement with Iran Khodro to form a joint venture to produce vehicles in Iran.

Mine and Industry