petrochemical

Petchem industry fetched Iran $61 billion in five years: Official

Secretary General of Iran’s Association of Petrochemical Industry Corporation (APIC) said domestic petrochemical industry has fetched $61 billion over the past five years.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s petrochemical output to reach 78 million tons by yearend: Official

The chief executive of the National Petrochemical Company (NPC) said the production of petrochemicals in the country will reach about 78 million tons by the end of the current Iranian calendar year (March 20, 2024).

Energy

Saudi Arabia ready for petrochemical cooperation with Iran: Ambassador

Saudi Ambassador to Iran Abdullah bin Saud al-Anzi on Monday voiced his country’s readiness to broaden cooperation with the Islamic Republic in petrochemical sector.

Energy

Petrochemicals account for over 30% of Iran’s exports

Petrochemicals accounted for over 30% of Iran’s non-oil exports in the calendar year to late March, according to a senior industry figure who says overseas sales could further increase with more government support and better pricing mechanisms for feedstock.

Mine and Industry

Mokran region to become Iran’s 3rd petrochem hub

Attempts are underway to start the export of products by petrochemical companies based in Mokran Petrochemical Town in Chabahar County, Sistan-Baluchetan Province, to international markets within a year, according to a person with the knowledge of the matter.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s annual petchem output to rise by 50% in five years

Iran is seeking to increase its annual production of petrochemicals by 50% until the end of the country’s 7th five-year Development Plan, according to a deputy oil minister.

Energy

Iran’s petrochemical revenues hit $26 billion last year

Iran produced roughly 65 million tons of petrochemical products over the past calendar year to March 21 which brought the country as much as $26 billion in revenues both from the domestic and foreign markets, according to Deputy Petroleum Minister Morteza Shahmirzaei.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s petrochemical revenues reach $15 billion in 11 months

Petrochemical revenues from the export of 22 million tons of products have reached $15 billion during the first 11 months of the current Iranian year (March 21, 2022-Feb. 19), the National Petrochemical Company’s director for planning and development said.

Mine and Industry

Oil, gas, petchem exhibition opens in southern Iran

The 14th edition of the South Pars Oil, Gas, Refinery, and Petrochemical Exhibition (SPPEX 2023) has been inaugurated in the Pars Special Economic Energy Zone (PSEEZ) at Iran’s energy hub Assaluyeh.

Energy

Iran eyes an annual $180 billion of petchem revenues in 10 years

The managing director of Iran’s National Petrochemical Company (NPC) said over the next 10 years the country’s annual petrochemical production capacity will reach 200 million tons which will bring the country $180 billion in revenues every year, Shana reported on Thursday.

Energy