Iran Russia

Iran, Russia sign major deals on automative cooperation

Iranian automotive companies and their counterparts in Russia have signed some $700 million worth of deals to expand their cooperation at a time the two countries are shoring up their defenses against Western sanctions.

Mine and Industry

Iranian minister says chance of MIMS Automobility Moscow has to be seized

Iran’s Minister of Industry, Mine, and Trade Reza Fatemi Amin said on Saturday that presence in MIMS Automobility Moscow 2022 provides a chance for offering high-tech services that should be seized.

Mine and Industry

Iran expected to join Russia’s Mir payment system within few months

An Iranian finance ministry (MEFA) official says the country is in very advanced stage of talks to join Russia’s Mir payment system.

Financial Markets

Moscow to host Iran products exhibition in September

An exclusive exhibition of Iranian goods is scheduled to be held in Moscow, Russia, on Sept. 7-10.

Trade

Iran eyes facilitating transit relations with CIS countries

In a meeting of Iranian private sector representatives and a joint delegation from Russia and Tajikistan, ways for facilitating transit between Iran and Commonwealth and Independent States (CIS) were discussed.

Iran Chamber

Iran’s TPO signs trade agreement with Business Russia

Iran’s Trade Promotion Organization (TPO) on Wednesday signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Russian trade association Business Russia to expand trade ties between the two countries.

Trade

Direct flight between Iran’s Rasht, Russia’s Astrakhan launched

A direct flight began operating between Iranian northern city of Rasht and Astrakhan in southern Russia on Sunday.

Transportation

Iran, Russia to ditch dollar from bilateral trade

Iran and Russia have begun to take some small – but potentially significant – steps towards removing the U.S. dollar from their bilateral trade, with the launch of a settlement system using their own currencies.

Trade

Iran eying tire exports to Russia, East Europe

Iranian tire producers are making efforts to export their products to East Europe and Russia, according to the director of Iran’s Tire Industry Guild Association.

Mine and Industry

Tehran Stock Exchange launches trading in Iranian rial, Russian ruble

Iran’s Tehran Stock Exchange on Tuesday launched trading in Iranian rial and Russian ruble, Turkish Anadolu Agency reported citing reports by Iran’s official IRNA news agency.

Trade