Domestic Economy

Iran’s inflation rate eases 0.6% to 35.5% in month to late July

Iran has reported a further drop in its annual inflation rate amid better government controls on basic good supplies and tighter monetary rules.

Macro Economy

Iran’s president-elect vows cooperation with private sector

Iran’s president-elect Masoud Pezeshkian says he will cooperate with private sector to ensure economic growth.

Iran Chamber

Iran’s economic growth to hit 3.3% in 2024: IMF

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) predicted that Iran’s economic growth will hit 3.3 percent in 2024.

Macro Economy

Iran’s economy to grow 3.2% in 2024, inflation to fall 5.2%: World Bank

The World Bank (WB), in its latest report, forecasted that Iran’s economy is expected to grow by 3.2% in 2024, with the inflation rate projected to decrease to 35.3%.

Macro Economy

Iran’s jobless rate declines 0.5% YOY to 7.7%: Official report

The latest figures by the Statistical Center of Iran (SCI) puts the country’s jobless rate at 7.7% in three calendar months months to late June.

Macro Economy

Iran Chamber of Commerce to help president-elect choose ministers

Iran’s private sector will have representatives in special committees to help the country’s president-elect choose his cabinet ministers.

Iran Chamber

Private sector signals readiness to help president-elect Pezeshkian

President of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines, and Agriculture (ICCIMA) Samad Hassanzadeh has issued a congratulatory message to the country’s president-elect Masoud Pezeshkian.

Iran Chamber

Pezeshkian becomes Iran’s new president

Masoud Pezeshkian won the majority of votes in the run-off election on Friday to be elected Iran’s new president.

Iran Economy

Iran marks National Day of Industry and Mine

The 28th Iranian National Day of Industry and Mine was commemorated in capital Tehran on June 30, 2024 where leading industrialists and mining actors were honored. Iran’s Minister of Industry, Mine, and Trade Abbas Aliabadi and President of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines, and Agriculture (ICCIMA) Samad Hassanzadeh were in attendance.

Photo Gallery

Iran’s one-year economic growth hits 4.5%: CBI

Iran’s economic growth in the previous Iranian calendar year (March 21, 2023 to March 19, 2024) with/without oil included increased 4.5 percent and 3.6 percent respectively.

Macro Economy