aluminium production

Iran’s annual aluminum ingot output surges to 635,000 mt

Iran has produced more than 635,000 metric tons (mt) of aluminum ingots over the past calendar year to March 19, report suggests.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s aluminum output up 7% in Jan-Feb

Iran has registered a 7% year-on-year rise in aluminum production in January-February 2024, according to a report by the Iranian Mines and Mining Industries Development and Renovation Organization (IMIDRO).

Mine and Industry

Iran aluminum output at over 112k mt in April-May

Iran’s four aluminum smelters have produced 112,767 metric tons (mt) of aluminum ingots in the first two months of the Iranian calendar year (starting on March 21, 2023).

Mine and Industry

Iran aluminum output up 17% in 10 months to late January

Iran has reported a significant increase in its production of aluminum amid a broader boom in activity in the country’s metals sector.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s seven-month aluminum ingot output grows 41%

Iranian aluminum mills have registered a 41% rise in output during the current Iranian year’s first seven months (March 21-Oct. 22) compared with the same period of last fiscal year, official report says.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s H1 aluminum output grows 22.5% YOY

Iranian aluminum smelters have reported a major surge in their output in the first half of the calendar year starting late March, according to figures by Iran’s state metals and mining holdings IMIDRO.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s aluminum output grows 25% YOY in 5 months

Iran saw its aluminum output increase by 25% in the five months to August 22, a new sign that government efforts to boost activity in the Iranian metals and mining sector have paid off.

Mine and Industry

Iran annual aluminum ingot production grows by 20%

Production of aluminum ingot in Iran rose 20 percent during the past Iranian calendar year (ended on March 20), as compared to its preceding year, according to the data released by Iranian Mines and Mining Industries Development and Renovation Organization (IMIDRO).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s aluminum output up by 24% YOY

Iran has reported a significant surge in aluminum output in the current calendar year as the country continues to enjoy higher activity in its metals and mining sector.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s nine-month aluminum production up 23%

Iran’s aluminum industry produced 400,481 tons of ingots during the current fiscal year’s first nine months (March 21-Dec. 21).

Mine and Industry