steel production

Iran exports $7.6 billion in steel products in year to March

Iran exported $7.6 billion worth of steel products last calendar year ending March 19, according to figures released by the Iranian Steel Producers Association (ISPA).

Mine and Industry

Iran makes biggest growth among world steel producers in January: Report

A recent report by World Steel Association (WSA) says Iran has made the biggest growth among world’s leading steel producers in January.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s 11-month steel output exceeds 11 million tons

The Iranian Steel Producers Association (ISPA) said the country produced 11.459 million tons of steel products in the 11 months of the previous Iranian calendar year (March 21, 2023, to February 22, 2024).

Mine and Industry

Iran ranks 9th in global steel production ranking in January

The latest report by World Steel Association (WSA) suggests that Iran’s steel output in January 2024 has grown 39.9% year-on-year, putting the country at the ninth place of global ranking among top steel producers.

Mine and Industry

Report puts Iran’s 11-month steel exports at around $7 billion

Iran has exported an almost $7 billion worth of steel products in the 11 months to late February, according to a report by the Iranian Steel Producers Association (ISPA).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s ten-month steel exports grow 21% YOY

Iran has exported over $6.2 billion worth of steel products in the ten months leading to January 20, posting a 21% growth compared with the same period last year, the Iranian Steel Producers Association (ISPA) has said.

Mine and Industry

Iran nine-month steel exports exceed 9 million mt

The latest report from the Iranian steel producers’ association says that the country’s exports of steel have surpassed nine million metric tons (mt) in the nine calendar months to September 22.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s nine-month steel exports hit $5.5 billion

Iran has exported as much as $5.5 billion worth of steel products in the first nine Iranian months to September 22, according to a report by the Iranian Steel Producers Association (ISPA).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s monthly steel output hits 3.0 million tons: WSA

Iran’s steel production reached at 3.0 million tons in November, registering a 7.6 percent increase compared to the previous month, according to the latest report released by the World Steel Association (WSA).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s steel production exceeds $4.8 billion in eight months

Iran has produced more than $4.8 billion worth of steel and iron products in the first eight months of the current calendar year (March 21 – November 22), according to a report by the Iranian Steel Producers Association (ISPA).

Mine and Industry