steel production

Report puts Iran’s 10-month steel output 44 million tons

Iranian steelmakers produced more than 44.5 million tons of steel and steel products during the first 10 months of the current Iranian year (March 21, 2021-January 20, 2022), according to statistics released by the Iranian Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade.

Mine and Industry

Report puts Iran’s 10-month steel output at around 30 million tons

Iranian steelmakers produced more than 29.7 million tons of steel and steel products during the first 10 months of the current Iranian year (March 21, 2021-January 20, 2022), according to statistics released by the Iranian Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade on Saturday.

Mine and Industry

Exports of Iranian steel products rise as imports fall

Exports by Iranian steel mills have increased some 16 to 92 percent over the first nine months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21 – December 21, 2021) while the country’s imports of steel products fell some 3 to 14 percent during the nine-month period.

Mine and Industry

Strong growth in Iran’s steel exports despite decline in production

Iranian steelmakers have registered higher exports although their production levels had decreased, latest data released by the Iranian Steel Producers Association show.

Mine and Industry

Iran produces over 18.6 million tons of crude steel in 8 months

Iran produced 18.648 million tons of crude steel in the first eight months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-November 21), according to the data released by Industry, Mining, and Trade Ministry.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s steel output declines by 10%

A new report by the Iranian Steel Producers Association shows Iranian steelmakers produced a total of 18.53 million tons of semi-finished products during the first eight months of the current fiscal year (March 21-Nov. 21), down 10% year-on-year.

Mine and Industry

Iran steel exports at nearly 5 million tons in March-November

Iranian steelmakers have managed to sell more shipments to foreign customers this year despite increased American pressure on the country’s trade and banking relations with other countries.

Mine and Industry

Iran maintains position as world’s 10th biggest steel manufacturer

Latest data released by the World Steel Association show Iran’s steel output has declined, yet the country’s world standing remains unchanged.

Mine and Industry

Iran steel exports up 30% in March-October: Report

Iran’s steel exports rose by almost a third in the seven months to October 22, shows a report by the country’s top metals holding IMIDRO.

Mine and Industry

Official puts Iran’s annual crude steel production capacity at 40m tons

The installed capacity of crude steel production in Iran has exceeded 40 million tons per year, according to the deputy industries minister.

Mine and Industry