Iran China

Iran-China trade exceeds $13 billion in 11 months

The China Customs announced that the trade exchanges between Iran and China stood at more than $13 billion from January to November 2023.

Trade

Iran’s nine-month exports to China hit $10.3 billion

Iran exported commodities valued at $10.3 billion to China during the first nine months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-Decemebr 21), the head of the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration (IRICA) announced.

Trade

Chinese delegation in Iran Chamber of Commerce

A delegation of the representatives from Chinese think tanks and research centers visited Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines, and Agriculture (ICCIMA) where they met with ICCIMA President Hossein Selahvarzi in Tehran, Iran, December 25, 2023.

Photo Gallery

“Focus on SMEs to strengthen Iran, China relations”

President of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines, and Agriculture (ICCIMA) Hossein Selahvarzi says that focusing on small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) will give a boost to relations between Iran and China.

Iran Chamber

Iran, China ink MoU for textile cooperation

Officials from Iran and China signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) in the fields of textile industry and clothing.

Mine and Industry

China imports record high oil from Iran

China has posted a record high in oil sales from Iran, according to a Reuters report.

Energy

Iran VP highlights role of private sector in agricultural exports to China

Iran’s First Vice-President Mohammad Mokhber has called on the private sector actors of Iran and China to play a more active role in exports of fisheries and agricultural products from Iran to China.

Trade

Iran industry minister tours two major Chinese automakers

Iran’s Minister of Industry, Mine, and Trade has paid a visit to two major Chinese automakers.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s crude exports to China top 1.8 mbd: Kpler data

Iran’s oil exports to China topped 1.8 million barrels per day in October, according to data intelligence firm Kpler.

Energy

Q1-3 exchanges between Iran, China hit $10 billion

China’s Customs in its latest report said the trade exchanges between China and Iran in the first nine months of 2023 (January-September) surpassed $10 billion.

Trade