automotive

Iran’s first E-bus charging station launched in Karaj

Iran’s first-ever charging station for E-buses has been launched in northern city of Karaj.

Mine and Industry

Report puts Iran at 16th world ranking of automakers

The International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA) has recently issued a report of top world auto makers which puts Iran on the 16th place.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s one-year auto output hits 1.3 million

Iranian automakers have manufactured about 1.340 million vehicles in the country in the current Iranian calendar year (to end on March 19), the director general of the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade for automotive industries affairs said.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s carmaker Saipa removes CEO amid weak output data

Mohammad Ali Teymouri has been dismissed from his position as the CEO of Iran’s second largest carmaker, Saipa, after the company posted a decline in production and failed to meet its targets.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s second-largest carmaker reports decline in output

Iran’s second-largest automaker, Saipa, has reported a 6-percent decline in the number of sedans it has produced in the eleven months to February 19.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s auto output hits 1.23 million in 11 months

Iranian automakers produced about 1.23 million vehicles in 11 months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21, 2023- February 19, 2024), an official in the Industry, Mining and Trade Ministry has announced.

Mine and Industry

Private sector responsible for 23% of Iran’s auto output

A senior official with the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade (MIMT) says private sector production accounts for some 23% of Iran’s total auto output.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s second largest carmaker reports decline in output

The latest data related to the production of automobiles in Iran shows that Saipa, the second-largest carmaker in the country, saw a decrease in its output in the nine months to late December.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s eight-month auto output hits 882,471

Iranian automakers have produced as much as 882,471 vehicles in the eight calendar months to November 22, according to a recent report by the Ministry of Industry, Mine, and Trade (MIMT).

Mine and Industry

Iran produces 13m tires in seven months

Iranian tire-manufacturing companies produced 13.478 million tires with a total weight of 146,363 tons during the first seven months of the current Iranian year (March 21-October 22).

Mine and Industry