auto industry

Private sector unveils Iran’s 1st electric bus

The production line of the first electric bus, which uses 70% of domestic components and is totally designed and produced by Iranian experts, has come on stream.

Mine and Industry

Iran resumes auto production overseas

Iran’s Minister of Industry, Mine, and Trade Reza Fatemi Amin said on Sunday that the Iranian auto production lines in Senegal, Azerbaijan Republic, Syria and Iraq are gradually resuming their work and expanding activities.

Mine and Industry

Iran Khodro resumes car production in Africa

Iran Khodro, the biggest automobile producer in the Middle East, has reactivated its assembly line for production of Samand sedans in Senegal, its deputy director for exports and international affairs says.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s eight-month car production rises 4.7%

Car manufacturing in Iran witnessed 4.7 percent of growth during the eight months to November 21, compared to corresponding figure of preceding year.

Mine and Industry

Automobile, auto part exports from Iran exceed $58 million in 7 months

Iran’s exports of automobiles and auto parts have reached $58.407 million during the first seven months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-October 22), the spokesman of the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration (IRICA) announced.

Mine and Industry

Iran automakers to produce 6,000 trucks with Chinese help

Iran has signed contracts with two domestic automakers to produce 6,000 trucks with the help of Chinese manufacturers, the head of Iran’s Road Maintenance and Transportation Organization said on Tuesday.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s seven-month car output above 500,000

Three major Iranian carmakers, namely Iran Khodro Company (IKCO), SAIPA Group, and Pars Khodro, manufactured 501,635 vehicles during the seven months to October 22, according to figures by the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade.

Mine and Industry

Discontinued Iranian car model selling good in Iraq

Iranian car manufacturer Saipa says its discontinued model Pride is a good seller in neighboring Iraq.

Mine and Industry

Iran lifts ban on tire exports to ease oversupply

Iranian tire manufacturers have been allowed to start exports of their products for a first time in years as market authorities seek to ease a domestic oversupply.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s four-month vehicle output nearly flat y/y

Figures by Iran’s ministry of industries (MIMT) show that vehicle output in the country remained nearly stable year on year in the four months to late July.

Mine and Industry