auto industry

IKCO reports near-record sales

Iran’s leading automotive company says it is reaching a record in annual output in the final days of the current calendar year.

Mine and Industry

Iran produces over 16 million tires in 8 months

Iranian tire manufacturers have produced 16.5 million tires in the eight months to November 20 registering an output increase of 22 percent year on year.

Mine and Industry

Iran Khodro reports 45% surge in output in six months

Iran’s largest car manufacturer the Iran Khodro Company (IKCO) says its output increased by 45 percent in nearly six months since the start of the current calendar year in March.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s IKCO develops panoramic sunroof for Peugeot 207

Iran’s largest car manufacturer the IKCO is launching a new version of its popular French model Peugeot 207 with a panoramic sunroof.

Mine and Industry

Iran produces 10.5 million tires in Q1

Iranian tire manufacturers have produced 10.5 million tires in the first three months of the current Iranian year registering a 27 percent increase compared to the similar period last year, a report shows.

Mine and Industry

Iran car output up 53% YoY

Iran’s car production has increased by nearly 53 percent year on year in the Persian calendar month ending late July, says a senior official of Iran’s ministry of industries (MIMT).

Mine and Industry

Iran’s leading carmaker halts production amid coronavirus surge

Iran’s leading car manufacturer the Iran Khodro Company (IKCO) has decided to halt production at all its plants after reports emerged its workers had contracted coronavirus.

Mine and Industry

Iranian carmaker unveils first all-electric car

The Iran Khodro Compnay (IKCO), the largest carmaker in Iran, has unveiled a first electric car that could reach mass production in two years time.

Mine and Industry

Iranian ministry, car manufacturers seal $60m deal to produce spare parts

The Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade (MIMT) says the agreement will stop a capital flight of $85m per year as Tehran moves to cushion the effect of unilateral US sanctions.

Mine and Industry

Iranian, Italian auto parts producers to exchange through barter trade

Manufacturers of auto parts from Iran and Italy have proposed that through barter system they can have trade exchanges to offset the effects of unilaterla US sanctions.

Mine and Industry