auto industry

Iran’s four-month tire output tops 8 million

Domestic tire manufacturing companies produced 8.15 million tires in the first four months of the current fiscal year (March 21-July 22), registering a 1% growth compared with the corresponding period of last year, IRNA reported.

Mine and Industry

Joint auto production by Iran, Russia, China proposed

Referring to the chance for the Iranian automakers and spare part producers to find a place in the Russian market, an Iranian auto industry figure proposed launching a platform by Iran, Russia and China for joint auto production.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s three-month car tire production tops 5.9m

Iranian tire manufacturers produced 5,968,536 million car tires during the first three months of the Iranian year, March 21-June 21, indicating a one percent drop compared to the corresponding figure for the preceding year.

Mine and Industry

IKCO’s export of automotive parts tripled in Q1

Iran Khodro Industrial Group (IKCO) managed to increase export of automotive parts in the first three months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21 – June 22) about three times more than that of the same period of last year.

Mine and Industry

Iran, Turkey, Russia consider joint car project

Iran, Turkey and Russia could launch a joint car project in the near future based on a proposal submitted to the three governments by private industries, says an Iranian industry businessman who is familiar with the issue.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s Q2 car output up 11.2% YOY

Car output at the three main Iranian automotive companies rose by over 11% in the three months to late June.

Mine and Industry

Major Iranian carmaker unveils first home-grown crossover

Iran’s largest carmaker the IKCO has unveiled a first fully home-made crossover amid plans to comply with government directives to diversify its models and improve the quality of its products.

Mine and Industry

Iran world’s 19th biggest car producer in 2021

Iran produced some 900,000 cars in 2021 to be called the world’s 19th biggest car producer, according to recent statistics released by the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA).

Mine and Industry

Iran Khodro reports record daily output

Iran’s largest carmaker the IKCO has reported a record daily output figure amid efforts in the company to improve production processes.

Mine and Industry

Iran produces over 47.6 million tires in one year

Iranian tire manufacturers produced some 47.6 million tires weighing some 288,149 tons in the year to March 20, IRNA news agency reported.

Mine and Industry