auto industry

Iran unveils first home-made Euro-6 vehicle

Iran’s largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles the Iran Khodro Diesel Company (IKDC) has unveiled a first home-made diesel vehicle with the Euro-6 emissions technology.

Mine and Industry

Iran’s nine-month car output hits nearly 950,000

Iran’s car output in January-September reached nearly 950.000, an increase of 31.2% year on year.

Mine and Industry

Iranian automaker sends 1st shipment of cars to Venezuela

Iran’s second largest carmaker Saipa has officially entered the car market in Venezuela with the export of a first shipment of sedan cars.

Mine and Industry

Iranian automaker to export 3,500 cars to Azerbaijan Republic annually

Iran’s largest carmaker the IKCO says car exports to Azerbaijan Republic are expected to hit a new record of 3,500 units in the next 12 months.

Mine and Industry

Iran to import cars to organize domestic market

Iran’s Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade announced on Monday it has detailed plans for car imports.

Macro Economy

“Iran’s $6 billion target for exports of auto spare parts achievable”

Fulfillment of an Iranian target plan to export as much as $6 billion of auto spare parts by 2025 is achievable, according to an auto spare parts official.

Mine and Industry

Iranian car parts producers seeking more exports to Russia

Domestic component manufacturers are exporting car parts to Russian companies and their main goal is to boost this trend, according to the secretary of the Association of Automobile Parts and Assembly Manufacturers.

Mine and Industry

Iranian automakers to work together to produce economy car

SAIPA Corporation has signed a memorandum of understanding for the production of economy cars with the Association of Homogeneous Propulsion Industries and Component Manufacturers on the first day of the 17th International Exhibition of Automotive Parts, Accessories and Assemblies.

Mine and Industry

Major Iranian automaker to export 14,000 cars to Iraq, Venezuela

A major Iranian automaker SAIPA Corporation plans to export 14,000 cars (3,000 QUIK and 11,000 Shahin models) to Iraq and Venezuela.

Mine and Industry

Iranian auto industry moves ahead despite US sanctions

Major Iranian car manufacturers have seen sales growth over the past months despite U.S. sanctions.

Mine and Industry